Before you begin
We recommend reading the full Terms & Conditions before you continue.
Particular attention should be paid to the following notes
- This application must be made by you, the owner(s) and not a third party – failure to do so may result in cancellation of the application or registration.
- Kennel Club registration does not equate to legal ownership. This application is to confirm the change in registered ownership. It is not intended to represent any form of contractual arrangement or document of sale between the previous owner and yourself as the new owner.
- It is important for all transfers of registration, that you hold and retain the previous registration certificate signed by the registered owner, including any other previous registered owners, to confirm the consent to the transfer. Failure to produce evidence of such consent if so required may result in the cancellation of the transfer of registration.
- The registration certificate is a record which may be called upon by the Kennel Club to be produced in the event of a dispute or for any other verification purposes in the future.
- Upon successful payment for the online Change of Ownership, you may receive an email that contains a redemption code and step-by-step instructions on how to claim a free Transfer of Keepership with Petlog. Click here for further details.