If you have already bred a litter, this section provides the key information you need without being taken through each stage of the pregnancy. If you decide you would like a refresher, visit our first-time breeders section to read learn more.
This area contains information on your breeds; breed standard, characteristics, colours, health screening, breeding restrictions and breed watch categorisation.
Health and breeding
- The Kennel Club Assured Breeders area
- Breeding advice and health schemes
- Health Test Results Finder
- Estimated Breeding Values (found as part of out Health Test Results Finder)
- Inbreeding calculators
- Parentage analysis and DNA profiling
- Step-by-step guide to dog breeding
- Dog breeding regulations
- Breed Record Supplement