Protect your puppies with the UK's number one pet insurer*
Just like choosing the right home for your puppies, it’s just as important that you choose the right insurance for them.
Why choose The Kennel Club Pet Insurance?
The Kennel Club Pet Insurance is committed to ensuring puppies are happy, healthy and protected with high quality insurance cover. Our free insurance policies are designed to give your puppies and their new owners vital protection from the moment they are collected and for the first few weeks in their new homes.
Benefits of our five weeks of free insurance
Every puppy can leave you for their new home with five weeks of free insurance, protecting your litters, the new owners and yourself. Our cover includes:
- Five weeks of free insurance with immediate cover for all your puppies
- Up to £4,000 cover against the cost of veterinary treatment for illness or injury
- Up to £2,500 refund of the purchase price if the pet dies from illness or injury
- Up to £1,000 contribution to advertising and reward if your pet is lost or stolen
- Easy online activation in under 60 seconds
- Plus, you could receive £10 for each free policy that continues onto a full policy
We’re here to make life simple, so for your convenience you can activate free puppy cover up to 10 days before the puppy is collected for their new home.
The Kennel Club Breeder Rewards Scheme
Our scheme makes it even more rewarding to give pets the very best start in life. Our breeder awards scheme is provided by the Agria Breeder Club, set up to reward breeders who are committed to breeding healthy and happy pets.
- It’s free to become a member
- As a member, you can activate free cover and earn rewards every time a free policy continues on to full cover
- Access to a members only Agria Breeder Facebook group, so you can connect, advise and discuss breeder-related topics
- Access to videos from our expert health panel, which you can share with your pups’ new owners
- Regular competitions and prizes
- Exclusive offers and discounts on products from selected partners!
Protection for mum and her litter with breeding risks
Breeding risks cover is the first step in ensuring that all puppies can be protected for every step of their journey. This optional benefit can be added to the mum’s lifetime policy when you decide to breed; protecting mum and her litter whilst they’re in your care.
If you make a claim under your breeding risks benefit before the litter is sold, you can still issue five weeks' free insurance and the new owner can continue their free cover to an annual policy, without exclusions being added.
Breeding risks provides cover for a wide range of breeding complications, including:
- up to £1,000 each year for fertility examination and associated veterinary treatment
- vet fees cover around complications during gestation, pregnancy and whelping, including caesarean section† and fading puppies
- vet fees cover for puppies from birth to date of sale, or reaching 14 weeks, whichever is the sooner
*Rated the number one pet insurer on petinsurancereview.co.uk.
Terms, conditions and excesses apply. †Exclusions for certain breeds apply. *Based on Agria Pet Insurance administrators of The Kennel Club Pet Insurance being awarded Best Pet Insurance Provider by Moneyfacts Consumer Awards 2018 and 2019.
The Kennel Club is an Appointed Representative of Agria Pet Insurance Limited which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Financial Services Register Number 496160. Agria Pet Insurance Limited is registered and incorporated in England and Wales with registered number 4258783. Registered office: First Floor, Blue Leanie, Walton Street, Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire, HP21.