- A replacement certificate if you have misplaced yours
- An official document which is recognised by overseas kennel clubs
- Will show any updated information, i.e. removal of endorsements, change of owner address or surname (although it is not mandatory to order a new certificate if any such changes are made)
Terms and conditions
- Can only be ordered by the registered owner
- Can only be sent to the address of the registered owner
- Should not be ordered if a valid Registration Certificate is in circulation
- Delivery is expected within 14 working days of receipt of the order
- Postage and packaging is included in the fee
Frequently asked questions
How do I order a replacement certificate?
This document can be ordered either online or over the phone.
My dog is not registered with The Kennel Club. Can I order a Registration Certificate?
You can only order a Registration Certificate for a dog who is registered on The Kennel Club Breed Register or Activity register.
I don’t know my dog's registration name/number. Can I order a certificate?
To ensure we are sending the document for the correct dog, the registration name and number must be quoted on the certificate order.
I need the certificate to be posted to an alternative address. Can I request this?
We can only send a Registration Certificate to the address of the registered owner.
I need to re-register my dog with an overseas kennel club. Can I use this certificate?
For most import applications with an overseas kennel club, they will require a certified Export Pedigree. However, Irish Kennel Club, Guernsey Kennel Club or Kennel Club of Jersey may only require a Registration Certificate and certified Three Generation Pedigree
Can my certificate be emailed to me?
The certificate will be delivered by post. Unfortunately we do not offer an email service.
I have changed my name/address. Do I need to order a new certificate?
It is not mandatory for a new certificate to be ordered if the holder changes any of their personal details.