The Kennel Club field trial committee in consultation with the championship working parties have made the decision to cancel the field trial championships, and all Kennel Club field trials for the 2020/21 season.
The championship details were as follows:
- Cocker Spaniel championship to be held at Tolishill & Lauder on 4 and 5 January 2021
- AV Spaniel [excluding Spaniel (Cocker)] championship to be held at Snilesworth Estate on 21 - 23 January 2021
- Hunt, Point & Retriever championship to be held at Westerdale on 27 and 28 January 2021 (postponed from 14 and 15 November 2020)
- Open AV Spaniel (except Cocker) stake to be held on 16 November 2020 at Witham on the Hill, Lincolnshire
- Open Cocker Spaniel stake to be held on 23 November 2020 at Newburgh Priory, North Yorkshire novice Cocker to be held on 7 December 2020 at Stubton, Newark
- Novice AV Retriever to be held on 15 December 2020 at Batsford, Gloucestershire
- All aged Spaniel [ex Spaniel (ESS) and Spaniel (Cocker)] to be held on 18 December 2020 at Egton, North Yorkshire
“It is extremely disappointing that we are not able to run this season’s events due to the ongoing pandemic but we believe this is the best and safest course of action for all involved.”
Please email all enquiries regarding this matter to the Field Trials Secretary.