The Kennel Club Building at Stoneleigh is the UK's only purpose-built, completely dog-friendly venue, suitable for a wide range of canine activities.
Run by The Kennel Club Educational Trust, the building is a centre of educational excellence for dogs and their owners, and supports the charity's aim of educating the public about dogs and responsible ownership.
The building is available for hire. Since first opening its doors in 2009, it's been used for a range of events, such as:
- Dog training
- Dog shows and competitions
- Companion dog shows and charity events
- Educational seminars
Both the office and on-site caretaker are on hand to help ensure your event runs as smoothly as possible.
Discover our upcoming events at The Kennel Club Building
- Leamington Dog Training Club continues to run agility on Tuesday evenings, puppy training, general obedience and ringcraft on Wednesday evenings and rally training on Thursday evenings
- Stoneleigh Rally also offer rally training on Monday evenings. Rally is a growing canine sport, combining elements of competitive obedience, agility and companion dog training. It differs from obedience, primarily in that competitors and dogs attempt a pre-set course, along which signs are placed at a number of stations, where dogs perform one of over 50 different pre-set exercises. For more information, please email Stoneleigh Rally
Learn more about the location and facilities
Where is it and how do I get there?
Travel information: If you're using a satnav, please use postcode CV8 2LG
Arriving by car: The Kennel Club Building is located just off the A46 dual carriageway which links the M40 (junction 5) with the M69 and M6 (junction 2). The entrance to Stoneleigh Park is on the B4113 Stoneleigh Road, between Coventry and Leamington Spa. This is accessed via the A46 or A45 by following signs for ‘Stoneleigh’, 'Stoneleigh Park’ or ‘National Agricultural Centre (NAC)’. As you drive into Stoneleigh Park, The Kennel Club Building is on the left. Please follow the signposts to the carpark a short distance from the main gate.
By public transport: The building is about 15 minutes by taxi from the closest train stations, which are:
Buses operate from Coventry’s Pool Meadow Bus Station.
From the airport: Coventry airport is just 5 miles away, while Birmingham International is about 25 minutes away by taxi. Alternatively, take a train to Coventry train station and then a taxi from there. Taxis are available at all stations/airports or contact details can be obtained at the building.
What facilities are available?
- Great location in the heart of the Midlands
- Fully-equipped meeting rooms with high-quality AV systems (incl. in hire cost)
- Two meeting rooms are available which can accommodate up to 70 people per room (theatre style)
- Two large exhibition halls suitable for trade shows with access to outside space
- Option to use your own caterer or an outside catering company
- Free parking for up to 1,500 cars
- Meeting rooms can be hired separately from just £96 per day
- No hidden hire costs
- Option to hire half a hall for smaller events
How do I book an event?
Booking and event information
Bookings are currently being taken up to ten years in advance, with high demand throughout the year. This allows clients the peace of mind of being able to reserve their preferred date on a long-term basis with the contract being issued 18 months prior to the event.
Please contact our Kennel Club bookings administrator on 0129 631 8540 to discuss availability, your event and the great facilities on offer. Alternatively, you can view availability by visiting page. You can also arrange to view the building to assess its potential for your event. We are very happy to show you our wonderful facilities.
The building comprises of:
- a large exhibition space, which can be split into two smaller halls (east and west)
- two fully-equipped meeting rooms, which can be opened up into one large space
- an industrial kitchen (in the east hall) and a smaller kitchen (in the west hall)
- four outside rings
There are various hire options available including:
- The whole building
- Either the east or the west hall
- Half of either the east or the west hall
- Either one or both meeting rooms
|East Hall (incl. large kitchen, Meeting Room B and north outside area)||£430 + VAT = £516||
£860 + VAT = £1032
|West Hall (incl. kitchen and south outside areas)||£323 + VAT = £388||
£644 + VAT = £773
|Half of the East Hall (incl. one north outside ring, shared use of large kitchen and meeting room)||£322 + VAT = £387||
£430 + VAT = £516
|Half of the West Hall (incl. one south outside ring and shared use of mini kitchen)||
£322 + VAT = £387
|£322 + VAT = £387|
|1 meeting room||£80 + VAT = £96||
£80 + VAT = £96
|Both meeting rooms (can be opened into one large room)||£160 + VAT = £192||£160 + VAT = £192|
VAT is charged at the current rate of 20%.
Bank holidays are charged at a weekend rate.
Please note that kitchen and health room facilities are shared with half hall bookings.