Payment termsAn initial administration fee is payable upon submission of your application, the KCAI team will provide a payment link via email to take the remaining fee once your application has been reviewed.
- Hobby £39.60
- Business £60.00
- Hobby £32.40
- Business £24.00
Members of the Accredited Instructors scheme enjoy the following benefits:
- Being part of the leading membership scheme in the UK for dog training instructors and canine behaviourists
- Having an opportunity to gain accredited instructor status from The Kennel Club
- Access to a wealth of expertise, including support from the scheme's team and accreditation adviser, who can guide you through the accreditation process
- Access to The Kennel Club Academy, an online educational resource for scheme members, judges and dog breeders
- Discounted tickets to The Kennel Club's events such as Crufts
- Opportunities to promote your services though The Kennel Club’s online register of accredited instructors
Terms and conditions
Members are required to abide by the Accredited Instructors scheme’s Code of Practice, which sets out the principles governing professional conduct and training practices. As well as this, they are also required to abide by the scheme regulations.