Litter registration service available on the stand
The Kennel Club has released a series of dates for its popular Roadshow service, beginning with a stand which will assist with registration and other enquiries at the Discover Dogs exhibition at London ExCeL on 20 - 21 November 2021.
Any breeder attending the show, either as a volunteer manning one of the breed booths or as a visitor, will be able to speak with experienced staff members about litter registration applications as well as any Petlog queries.
At the Championship Show events, there will also be the opportunity to purchase publications and receive advice and support in relation to show regulations.
The Roadshow attended Darlington championship show in mid September, which was the first time it had been made available to customers since Covid-19 restrictions were brought in after Crufts 2020. The team working on the stand at Darlington were able to provide a good registration service and were pleased to be in a position to receive valuable feedback from customers.
The series of Roadshow dates, just announced, are as follows:
- Discover Dogs, London, 20 - 21 November 2021
- LKA, Birmingham, 11 - 12 December
- Manchester DSS, Stafford, 20 - 23 January 2022
- Crufts, Birmingham, 10 - 13 March
- WELKS, Malvern, 22 - 24 April
- Scottish Kennel Club, Edinburgh, 20 - 22 May
- Bath CS, Bath, 27 - 30 May
- Southern Counties, Newbury, 3 - 5 June
- Three Counties, Malvern, 9 - 12 June
- Windsor DSS, Windsor, 30 June - 3 July
- Welsh Kennel Club, Builth Wells, 19 - 21 August