What are crossbreed competitions?
Our crossbreed competitions offer our young members the opportunity to compete with their crossbreed dog with a chance to qualify for Crufts. The competitions are run similar to a breed show only all those competing own crossbreed dogs.
Why should you take part?
- It is a great way to make new friends
- Great oppertunity to spend more time with your dog having fun
- It is an oppertunity to show your dog at the greatest dog show in the world
Competing in Young Kennel Club competitons
Our competitions run throughout the year, each member will compete in their respective age category and dog height with their dog. The winners of each of those subdivisions will then go through to the final to compete for the winner and reserve for the Young Kennel Club Crossbreed Dog of the Year.
How do I take part?
- Find a training club in your area to take part in training for the event
- Your dog must be registered on the Activity Register
- Make sure you read the Young Kennel Club Crossbreed Rules
- Dogs can enter from 6 months old
- Find a qualifier for the final