The Kennel Club is seeking applications from those individuals just starting out in their judging career to fill one place on the panel which has been set up to review the Judges Competency Framework.
Ideally the successful applicant will meet the following criteria:
- Just starting out in their judging career
- Does not yet award Challenge Certificates
- Has enjoyed some success as an exhibitor
- Can commit to at least three weekday meetings at the Kennel Club’s London office
- Willing to collate and present feedback from other aspiring judges to the review panel
The objectives of the review group and the terms of reference of the review were listed in a recent Kennel Club announcement..
Travel expenses for meetings will be paid to the successful applicant. Anyone interested in this role is requested to send a resumé of their background in dogs, including any other relevant experience, to our JCF team. Closing date is July 30.