The Kennel Club International Agility Festival Updates

10th August 2019

9.00 am  update Based on the best information we have at this moment in time we will be going ahead with tomorrow’s competition and companion dog show. However, should weather conditions deteriorate significantly we will reassess the situation. 

1.00 pm update- There will be measuring inside the incident tent at 8 am tomorrow.

6.00 pm update - The competition will be starting at 9 am tomorrow. Rings 16 and 17 have moved.

9th August 2019

9.00 am update - Due to safety reasons, caused by the recent spell of bad weather, the event is cancelled today. If you are here for the Olympia qualifiers please do not leave the venue yet, we will be putting out further announcements shortly.

11.00 am update - The Olympia qualifiers which are due to take place today (09/08/2019), will now be held at Rutland Showground (LE157TW), please make your way to the showground for a midday start (approx).

2.30 pm update - Due to adverse weather conditions tomorrows classes, including the Scruffts and YKC Crossbreed competition are cancelled. The Olympia ABC competition will still be going ahead at Rutland Showground. The course will be walked at 10 am, please do not arrive before 8 am.

A decision about Sunday’s classes will be made on Saturday.

3.30 pm update Novice and Starters Cup classes which were scheduled tomorrow are cancelled. A decision about the finalists will be made in due course.