Online and postal entries for Crufts 2018 are now live.
Exhibitors are advised to note the following, as there are some changes to previous years:
- All postal entries should now be sent to Fosse Data Systems. Pre-printed envelopes will be provided with the schedule.
- If an exhibitor wishes to pay by credit card this can only be done by entering online. Online entries will not be accepted unless all stages have been completed and the exhibitor has received a final email confirmation from Fosse Data Systems.
- Exhibitors can still pay by cheque or postal order for postal entries.
- Entry charges will be as follows:
Breed classes - £30 for first entry and all subsequent entries are free of charge.
Obedience Championships, Agility Championships, Agility Competitions and Heelwork to Music - £20 per dog for first entry with subsequent entries free of charge. Flyball and Agility team competitions will be charged £80 per team.
- Exhibitors should note that the ‘Can we contact you’ option on the entry form has been amended to bring it in line with Data Protection requirements and to enhance exhibitors’ privacy, and this is now an OPT IN.
Crufts takes place from 8-11 March 2018 at the NEC, Birmingham. The breed competitions are scheduled to take place on the following days:
Thursday, 8th March 2017 — Working and Pastoral
Friday, 9th March 2017 — Terrier and Hound
Saturday, 10th March 2017 — Utility and Toy
Sunday, 11th March 2017 — Gundog
Exhibitors can request a printed copy of the Crufts schedule by sending an A5 stamped addressed envelope to Crufts, The Kennel Club, Clarges Street, London. W1J 8AB. Postage costs are £1.30 for first class and £1.22 for second class.
For more information, visit www.crufts.org.uk.