Crufts, the world's largest dog show, will be holding flyball finals next March at the NEC in Birmingham. Sixteen teams will strive to become Crufts Flyball champions in front of a huge crowd in the Genting Arena over the course of the four days.
Eight qualifiers, held at a range of shows during the year, provided teams from all over the country with the opportunity to make it to the final. The teams which have qualified and will be competing at Crufts can be found on the Kennel Club website.
Qualifying heats for 2017 have now been finalised as follows (show secretary in brackets):
- Scunthorpe Obedience and Agility Training Club – 7th April 2017 (Amy Smith)
- Nuneaton Dog Training Club – 6th May 2017 (Louise Satchwell)
- Gleniffer Dog Training Club – 17th June 2017 (Jim Dargo)
- Prestwick and District Dog Training Club – 18th June 2017 (Bernadette Docherty)
- RVA Dog Training Society (Cambridge) – 8th/9th July 2017 (Ellen Schofield)
- Wilton Agility Club – 27th August 2017 (Patricia Spink)
- Prestbury Park Dog Agility Training Club – 2nd September 2017 (Nikki Martin)
There is currently one space available for a registered club to hold a heat in 2017. To register your interest, please email our Working Dog Activities team. The deadline for registering your interest is Monday 16th January 2017.
Crufts will be held from 9th – 13th March 2017 at the NEC in Birmingham. For more information and tickets, please visit the Crufts website.