The Junior Warrant Winner of the Year competition semi-finals
took place this weekend at Discover Dogs, with 53 top young dogs
competing for just ten places in the final, which will be held at
The Junior Warrant Winner of the Year semi-finals were judged by
Ronnie Irving and Paul Harding.
The ten finalists competing at Crufts 2015 will be:
- Lhasa Apso, Fengolas Simply Wonderful At Claelamir owned by
Miss C Blake.
- Pug, Teaseltail Lady Penelope At Lilacbridge JW owned by Miss A
- Borzoi, Tschernigow Kalinow At Stubbylee (IMP DEU) JW, SHCM
owned by Messrs A P & N D & Mrs E I Dawson.
- Alaskan Malamute, Siskara The Spy Who Loved Me JW owned by Mrs
T R & Miss L J Dolan.
- Airedale Terrier, Ch Muliebrity Rilletta JW, SHCM owned by
Messrs M F Fernandez & C J Purnell.
- Keeshond, Ch Amikirs Bubblelicious JW, owned by Ms D C
- Miniature Schnauzer, Ersmy Swings The Mood JW, SHCM, owned by
Ms L Myers & Mr J & Mrs L Hale.
- Irish Wolfhound, Hydebeck Imperial Dream JW owned by Ms C L
- Norwegian Buhund, Ch Arnscroft Di Namo Farrah Of Koromandel JW,
owned by Mrs J C Shorer-Wheeler & Mr I Wheeler & Mrs K
- Pug, Wendapen Benjamin Button JW, owned by Mr R P & Mrs M D
The Junior Warrant is an award for pedigree dogs from the ages
of 6 to 18 months which have won a series of first prizes at both
Open and Championship shows. Achieving a Junior Warrant is one of
the highest levels of success for young pedigree
The Junior Warrant Winner of the Year competition is held annually
and is for dogs which have gained the title of Junior Warrant
during the previous year. There were 12 heats held throughout
the UK in August and September, with five dogs and a reserve
selected by the judge at each of the heats and those dogs were then
invited to the semi-finals at the Kennel Club's Discover Dogs event
at Earls Court, London.
The Junior Warrant Winner of the Year competition final will
take place on 5 March 2015 and will be just one of the fascinating
activities taking place at Crufts, to celebrate healthy, happy dogs
from 5-8 March 2015 at the NEC, Birmingham.
To find out more about the Junior Warrant Winner of the Year
competition, please visit www.thekennelclub.org.uk/juniorwarrant.