A report on the St Bernard Club of Scotland was made to the
meeting of the Kennel Club's General Committee held on 18 November
The Committee noted the unacceptable level of correspondence
regarding this club, and the tone and content of responses from the
club's officers. The Committee issued the following directives to
the club (vide Regulations C2.f.; C3.a.(2);C3.a.(11); C3.a.(14):
- That the club must process all outstanding membership renewals
without further delay.
- That the club must process the requisition for a Special
General Meeting and convene the meeting at a mutually agreed time,
date and venue.
- That the club must submit membership lists for 2013 and
- That the club must confirm the current composition of the
committee, and submit the dates and minutes of committee meetings
at which any co-options were approved.
- That failure to comply within seven days may result in
suspension of the club.