At its meeting on 8thOctober 2013, the Kennel Club General
Committee received a report on the Hungarian Wirehaired Vizsla
Association (HWVA). After due consideration, the Committee has
issued the following directives to the association.
- That the association will need to hold a further general
meeting in order to seek approval by the membership of the
- Those appointed at the general meeting on 1 September 2013 may
continue in office, as an interim committee, until the 2014 AGM. At
the 2014 AGM there must be a full election for all positions, in
accordance with the association's constitution.
- That the HWVA will be closely monitored. It is strongly advised
to stabilise and avoid further disharmony amongst the membership.
In the event of further adverse reports, the HWVA will be referred
back to the General Committee, at which point its registered status
and future eligibility to hold licensed events may be
- That the club is required to submit copies of all committee
meeting minutes until further notice.
- That a press release detailing these directives will be