At its meeting on 8thOctober 2013, the Kennel Club General
Committee received a report on the Coton de Tulear Club of the UK.
After due consideration, the Committee has issued the following
directives to the club.
- That the club is warned that it is in breach of Kennel Club
Regulations C3.a.(15) and C4.a.(1)(b)(ii) and that any further
reported breaches of Regulations may result in a review of the
club's registered status.
- That the club may seek approval of the 2012 accounts at its AGM
next year. Copies of the accounts must be made readily available to
members in the interim.
- That the club will be closely monitored. It is strongly advised
to stabilise and to avoid further disharmony amongst the
- That the club is required to submit copies of all committee
meeting minutes until further notice.
- That a press release detailing these directives will be