On Saturday 3rd and Sunday 4th September 2016, the Kennel Club Building, Stoneleigh Park will be open to visitors interested in finding out what the building has to offer and to meet the new team responsible for the building.
Visitors will be guided around the venue and introduced to the unique features that make it a perfect venue for a host of dog events and activities. A question and answer session will follow for those wanting to know more and find out exactly how the building can be adapted to suit their needs, with special deals on offer for visitors to the open day.
Tours will be available hourly and will begin at 9am. In order for us to ensure sufficient refreshments are available for each tour, please RSVP and select your preferred timeslot by clicking here.
Light refreshments will be available on the day, kindly supplied by, Farmers Fayre who are based on Stoneleigh Park, and they will also be there to discuss their services.
Benefits of booking one of the UK’s best canine venues:
- Great location in the centre of the Midlands
- Fully equipped meeting rooms with high quality AV systems (inc in hire cost)
- Two meeting rooms available which can accommodate up to 200 people
- Two large exhibition halls suitable for Trade Shows with access to outside spaces
- FREE parking for up to 1500 cars
- Meeting rooms can be hired separately from just £96 per day
- No hidden hire costs
For further information, please visit this web page or email email@example.com.