The Art Gallery is available for private hire Monday to Friday
9am - 5pm.
The Art Gallery is located in central London on Clarges Street,
which is off Piccadilly. The nearest tube station is Green Park.
The Art Gallery is situated on the ground floor of the building,
providing step-free access to the facilities.
Room sizes and capacities
The Art Gallery consists of two rooms, the permanent exhibition
room and the temporary exhibition room. These rooms are adjoining.
The measurements of the rooms are as follows:
- Permanent exhibition room: approx 23 sq metres
- Temporary exhibition room: approx 56 sq metres
- The ceiling height in both rooms is approximately 2.3
The capacities for the Art Gallery are as follows:
- 60 people standing
- 10 seated at the boardroom table in the permanent exhibition
- 20 seated at a boardroom-style table in the temporary
- 30 seated lecture-style in the temporary exhibition room.
The following facilities are available within the Art
- Cloakroom & bathroom facilities (a disabled toilet is
available within our Library which is also situated on the ground
- Projector and screen located in the temporary exhibition room
- Internet access and WIFI
- Conference calling
A variety of catering options are available including hot and
cold beverages, canapés, buffets and sit down dining. For further
information on the options available and cost please contact the
Club Manager on 020 7518 1052.
All day hire:
- Reduced rate for canine organisations and charities: £225
Please note catering costs are charged separately.
Use of the Art Gallery
When attending a function in the Art Gallery we kindly ask
guests to observe the following due to the works of art on
- Please do not touch any artefacts on display. Should you need
an item moved please contact a member of the Library &
- Should you need the lighting adjusted please ask a member of
- Please take care when consuming food and drink within the Art
Gallery. Red wine is only available for sit down lunches.
- Dogs are permitted in the Art Gallery space by prior
arrangement with the Library & Collections team.
- The temperature in the Art Gallery is maintained at 19°c due to
the nature of the artefacts on display.
For further information or to make a booking please
contact the Art
Gallery or call 020 7518 1064.