The Kennel Gazette is a 36 page print magazine and is the flagship publication of the Kennel Club. The magazine includes interesting features and articles of events from every aspect of the dog world, canine activities and personalities from within the world of dogs.
Regular features include Judges’ Choice, From a member of General Committee, Viewpoint, Political Progress, Book Corner, Famous Kennels, Health and Rules Clarified which covers all disciplines.
To receive the Kennel Gazette you must be a Kennel Club Member, Associate or Affiliate. Click here for Affiliate membership.
Kennel Gazette Preview
Make sure you don’t miss out on this month’s Kennel Gazette.
Some of the highlights include a special feature by Kennel Club Chairman Simon Luxmoore on the future of the Kennel Club; a look back at what was happening in the news 100 years ago in Remember when… and hear all about the Kennel Club time capsule.
Wilson Young provides the View from a member of General Committee focusing on making the sport of field trialling more popular; Nick Waters writes about the latest Kennel Club Arts Foundation acquisitions and we receive a full round up of the summer’s agility activities. The Judges’ Choice is the Miniature Smooth-Haired Dachshund, and Ian Seath provides a piece on this increasingly popular working hound.
For the first time this month, you can preview select pages from the Kennel Gazette. If you would like to read the full version, become a Kennel Club Affiliate.
If you enjoyed the preview and would like to receive a copy of the Kennel Gazette, become a Kennel Club Affiliate now. Along with all the great content included within the Gazette, being a Kennel Club Affiliate entitles you to:
- 10% off all Crufts and Discover Dogs tickets,
- 10% off all Kennel Club merchandise and publications all year round,
- An annual copy of the Kennel Club Year Book and more.
Don't forget to also read the Kennel Club Journal
The Kennel Club Journal includes:
- All the current information and diaries about events, including, Shows, Agility, Rallys and more
- Junior Warrants
- Field trials Diary
- Seminar Diaries for Shows, Activities and Health Events
- Announcements of General Committee decisions relating to Registration of Title, Breed Standard amendments, disciplinary and disqualification notices, judging announcements, field officer visits and other activities related notices
- Announcements relating to new Members and Associates, current fees and recently granted kennel names
- The Kennel Club Journal is available on the website.