Maintenance of Title Fee: A fee
payable to the Kennel Club for continued
- A reminder to societies is published in the October and January
editions of the Online Journal
- Fees must be paid by 31 January by cheque unless the society
has a direct debit arrangement
- £50.00 (cash/cheque or single card payment)
- £45.00 (Direct Debit)
- £20.00 (cash/cheque or single card payment)
- £18.00 (Direct Debit)
- Societies are responsible for the payment arriving at the
Kennel Club by 31 January
- In the event of any change to the society's account details,
the direct debit should be re-confirmed.
- Societies with branches must pay their branch fees at the same
Annual Returns: Information required confirming
the society is operating in accordance with Kennel Club
- Reminders for Annual Returns are published in the January and
July editions of the Online Journal
- Annual Returns must be submitted by 31
July and must include the following information:
- A list of current officers and committee members with their
- A copy of the annual statement of accounts certified in
accordance with the rules of the society and approved at the last
Annual General Meeting of the society
- A copy of the current constitution/rules, highlighting any
proposed amendments for which Kennel Club approval is required
- The number of members of the society as at the end of the
society's financial year.
- A declaration of matches held in the previous year and details
of those proposed in the following year. Kennel Club permission is
not required to hold matches.
- Societies with branches must also submit a list of registered
branches, together with contact details of the Secretary and
Chairman of each branch.
- N.B. Health declarations are no longer part of the annual
health returns process. It is the role of the Breed Health
Co-ordinators who are now responsible for submitting an annual
health report each year to the Kennel Club. If you have any further
questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Agricultural and Municipal Societies
- A list of current officers and committee members of the canine
section with their addresses and telephone numbers.
- A copy of the annual statement of accounts of the canine
- A copy of the current constitution/rules of the canine section,
highlighting any proposed amendments for which Kennel Club
permission is required.
September - Field Trial Societies Spaniel Levy Fee
Societies that have permission to run Open Cocker Spaniel or
Open English Springer Spaniel Stakes (or both) have to pay a levy
towards the Cocker Spaniel & the English Springer Spaniel
Championships. If a society has permission to run only one of the
two Open Spaniel Stakes the levy fee is £30. If a society has
permission to run both Stakes the fee is £60. The deadline for the
levy payment is at the end of September.
Applications for Championship Status:
Applications are printed two years ahead in the November edition of
the Online Journal.